Bhubaneswari Coal Mining Limited (BCML)
Bhubaneswari Coal Mining Limited (BCML) - Talcher district, Odisha
- February 2019: A desktop, sewing maching and water purifier were donated to the Adrut Shishu Sevs Shram orphanage in Angul.
- February 2019: Medical equipment was donated to Godibandh Community Health Centre by EMIL’s COO and FH HR.
- April 2017: Eye operating microscope was donated to Talcher Sub-divisional Hospital. The first of its type in Angul district, the event was inaugurated by both MLA and Sub-Collector. 3. Safe drinking water: water filters with coolers were donated to 21 Schools.
- 2 air conditioners were donated for a conference hall of Dera D.A.V Public School with a purpose to provide students and teachers with a comfortable working environment.
- Seating benches for visitors were installed at the Lord Panchmeswar Temple.
- January 2014: Winter blankets were distributed in Hensmul & Naraharipur village for local senior citizens. This was to commemorate the late honourable Mr B K Birla.
- An Aqua guard water filter was installed in the Hensmul High school to deliver safe drinking water to all the students & teachers for good health & hygiene.
- August 2013: Teaching aid was provided to the students of Hensmul High school to meet their educational needs and enhance teaching quality. The broader aim was to attract students from impoverished communities to the facility.
- March 2013: A health checkup camp for senior citizens of Sarahi village was organised as part of a group initiative to promote community wellbeing. Free medicines, basic check-ups and consultation by medical Drs were provided.